[rkward-users] ggplot2 - package installation error

Sourav Chakraborty schakra1 at my.uno.edu
Fri Jul 15 13:18:41 UTC 2011

Dear Meik,

Thanks again for quick response.

"have you looked whether you've installed the appropriate headers for

your kernel? since you're running kernel-2.6.38-10-generic, try

  aptitude install linux-headers-2.6.38-10"

It is already installed.

output from console:

sc at pandoras-box:~$ sudo apt-get install linux-headers-2.6.38-10
[sudo] password for sc:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
linux-headers-2.6.38-10 is already the newest version.

Quick question:
Is there a way that I can add new info as a forum thread instead of emailing? (I have an account in SF and I have posted info before in the rkward-devel list without any problem)

Thanks for your help.

Best,
Sourav