[rkward-users] [Help] RE: Error Starting R- RKward

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Apr 21 15:43:59 UTC 2011

The following forum message was posted by chak8870 at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/4497074:

Thank you Thomas. That is a very prompt reply.
[quote]but you should note that this version is always fresh from the lab, and
has only seen very limited testing[/quote]
I do understand that it might be unstable to certain extent but as I said it
was working absolutely fine for a week or two.
[quote]Do you recall, when you last updated rkward before this time? [/quote]
Unfortunately I don't. However, after the problem appeared I have uninstalled
and reinstalled all r-cran- related packages and rkward too.
[quote]Could you please click on the "Details" button, and copy that text to
the forum? [/quote]
I have clicked on the details button. But it does not give any details.
Thanks.
Sourav