[rkward-users] [Help] RE: Rkward does not open previous session

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Apr 6 12:00:49 UTC 2011

The following forum message was posted by tfry at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/4426474:

[quote]The script windows are "trembling" for a while, in particular the upper
bar of the window with the path and file name. [/quote]

Can probably be improved a bit. I'll try to remember to look into it.

[quote]The welcome window closes automatically when the others are opened. Not
sure if this is intentional. [/quote]

Basically it is treated just like any other window, when it comes to restoring
the workplace. That is intentional, if perhaps debatable.

[quote]Question: why the command window is not setwd()d to the directory of
the .RData file? [/quote]

Well, I simply did not get around to implement your corresponding feature request,
so far.

However, are you aware of "Run->CD to script directory"? (Available for any
script window. This is not quite what you're asking for, but it's close).