[rkward-users] [Help] RE: How do I create matrix error bars?

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu May 13 19:19:38 UTC 2010

The following forum message was posted by tfry at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/3704541:

[quote]If I write this program once ... can I make it more generalized so I can do a lot of things fast in the long run then?[/quote]

Yes. Great flexibility and programmability are definitely strong points of R.

But, as kapatp has hinted: We cannot hold your hand through all that. You will need to get to learn some R yourself (the overview in Wikipedia is probably not the worst starting point).