[rkward-users] How I can stop execution?

Prasenjit Kapat kapatp at gmail.com
Wed May 12 20:33:06 UTC 2010

2010/5/12 Eduardo García <edugarpor at gmail.com>:
> Hello, i'm a newbie in Rkward.

Welcome!

> Many times I want to interrupt some job wich is running: I tried with
> Control + C on the R console, Escaping, but nothing. Control + C only works
> when it is specting some bracket or parenthesis. I also looked for a buttom
> like in the Windows GUI, but i couldn't find it.
> Someone knows the way? It is very boring and unproductive to exit Rkward
> every time i want to finish a job.

Look for the "Pending Jobs" tab near the bottom of the window.. Click
on the the "command stack" that you want to cancel, and click "Cancel
selected commands"...

May be we should have a "Red Cross" button, to stop the running job.
If there is only job running then it would be easy. Otherwise??

--
Prasenjit