[rkward-users] Text in Output?

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 09:53:31 UTC 2010

It would be handy having an option "Copy text to Output" (equivalent
to "Device/Copy to Output" for graphics) in
the script editor and in the console.

When I select few lines in the script editor and use "Edit/Copy as
HTML" and paste
to an editor, do not get but the text, no html character controls, so
that the colors
do not get exported. Is there any way of doing this? I get the same with
"Edit/Copy as HTML" than with just "Edit/Copy"

Ultimately, what I would like is the same color coding of the script
editor saved
in html or latex (lyx) or OO ....
I thought I would be able of getting this in the Output (including the graphics
saved with "Device/Copy to Output") and than just save the Output as a file.

Agus