[rkward-users] Debugging

Matthieu Stigler matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 14:42:43 UTC 2010

A nice feature that would be highly welcome in the debugger (so to be
clear: the one called by browser(), right?) would be that pressing "up
arrow key" calls back the last entered command, as is the case for the
usual console.

It seems to me that this is not possible for now... did I miss
something? Would it be difficult to include it?

Thanks!!!

Matthieu