[rkward-users] [Help] RE: Interrupt processing

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 8 18:30:24 UTC 2010

The following forum message was posted by kapatp at http://sourceforge.net/projects/rkward/forums/forum/165574/topic/3764223:

Yes, the Ctrl+C in R Console doesn\'t work here as well (rkward svn on KDE 4.4.4 Debian/sid, R 2.11.1). I remember there was some discussion on the devel list a while back on whether Ctrl+C should be used for copying but I am not sure if anything was changed! It works on my KDE 3 version.

The other method is to go the Pending Jobs tab, click on the running job and hit \'Cancel selected commands.\' Most of the time this works.