[rkward-users] Syntax highlighting in Sweave files

SmallSoap [Nexus6] smallsoap at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 14:16:13 UTC 2010

Dear rkward users/maintainers,

I have two questions:
1) When I open an Sweave script in rkward, the syntax-highlighting initially
is set to R-code. However, from the moment I save my file (CTRL-S),
syntax-highlighting is set to latex-style. I would like it to stick to
R-type syntax highlighting. Is that possible?
2) Can I set or change the recognized file-types in the open-file dialog? My
Sweave files have the extension .Rtex, so I always have to switch to "all
files" before I can see them.

Thanks in advance!

Jan