[rkward-users] uninstall rkward in linux

Adam Sparks asparks at ksu.edu
Mon Aug 2 19:20:49 UTC 2010

Sorry, I just hit "reply" not reply to all the first time.

"make uninstall" is the opposite of "make install" so you need to be root to
execute the command.

It will not remove the build directory.

Just delete the build directory AFTER running "make uninstall".

Best,
Adam

On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 1:51 PM, Gregory Ryslik <rsaber at comcast.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering where I can find directions to completely uninstall rkward?
> Besides removing the build directory, I'm assuming it puts things in
> /usr/local/share etc (as is visible from when I compiled).
>
> Thanks for your help!

regards,
Adam Sparks
Ph.D. Candidate