[rkward-users] Yet Testing rKward

Ronaldo Reis Junior chrysopa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 13:10:01 UTC 2010

Hi,

I continue testing rKward. I dont know how to save the results from a
script execution without use copy and paste or using a rkward output system.

Now I try to understand how adapt my script do use the rKward output system.

Example:

I have this script:
----------------------
## Carregar a tabela de riqueza e equitabilidade
library(gdata)
dadosriq <- read.xls("Panalise.xls",h=T,sheet=2)

## Resumo dos dados
summary(dadosriq)
----------------------

Using rkward output system I try:
----------------------
rk.header("Carregar a tabela de riqueza e equitabilidade")
library(gdata)

dadosriq <- read.xls("Panalise.xls",h=T,sheet=2)

rk.header("Resumo dos dados")
rk.print(summary(dadosriq))
----------------------

Ok. The problems:

1) my script become rkward specific and it is not a good idea.

2) I cant print the command in output unless I repeat the command like a
string:
rk.header("dadosriq <- read.xls("Panalise.xls",h=T,sheet=2)"), but it is
also not a good idea.

Anyone know if exist a global rkward command to send all (commands e
results) to the output? In this way if I'm a rkward user I use this
global command, if I'm not a rkward user I comment this command and my
script work.

This is possible or I need to forget rkward as a linux R script IDE?

Thanks
Ronaldo

--
8ª lei - Colete seus dados hoje como se você soubesse que seu equipamento vai quebrar amanhã.

       --Herman, I. P. 2007. Following the law. NATURE, Vol 445, p. 228.