[rkward-users] rkward and plugins

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Sep 4 08:04:19 UTC 2009

hi corrado,

am Freitag, 4. September 2009 (09:38) schrieb Corrado:
> I have difficulties installing any plugin. What is the procedure,
> exactly???? My lists are all empty!

out of the blue i'd say the path to all.pluginmap is not configured correctly:
  preferences -> configure rkward -> plugins
check the .pluginmap files, on my kubuntu 9.04 it reads

  /usr/share/kde4/apps/rkward/all.pluginmap

> kubuntu 904 64 bit + kde 424 + rkward 050d.

you could add this repo and upgrade to 0.5.1:
http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/rkward/index.php?title=Binaries_and_Build_Scripts#Unofficial_Ubuntu_repositories

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
dipl. psych. meik michalke