[rkward-users] Problem building according to "deb-src for all systems"

meik michalke Meik.Michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Wed Nov 25 18:30:04 UTC 2009

hi agustin,

Am Mittwoch, 25. November 2009 18:38:14 schrieb Agustin Lobo:
> I had the wrong repository:
> http://deb.reaktanz.de/rkward

i beg to differ ;-) because:

> /home/alobo/rkward-0.5.0b/rkward/rbackend/rembedinternal.cpp:91:22:
> error: Rdevices.h: No such file or directory

the rkward repository should have offered you rkward 0.5.2-1~ubuntu3, not
0.5.0b (those sources aren't even on my server). i think you downloaded the
rkward sources from the official ubuntu repository instead:
 o http://packages.ubuntu.com/intrepid/rkward
did you have a deb-src entry for the reaktanz repo in your sources list?

viele grüße :: m.eik

--
  dipl. psych. meik michalke
  heinrich-heine-universit"at d"usseldorf