[rkward-users] RKWard 0.5.1-pre2: First preview of RKWard on Windows

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Jun 16 16:09:20 UTC 2009

I. Soumpasis schrieb:
> 2009/6/16 Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
>> Try this:
>>      CALL "%R_BINARY%" CMD "%RKWARD.BIN%" %1 %2 %3 %4 %5
>

> No luck :(

Well, it can't work until the other problem is solved. So let's focus on
that, first.

> No luck again. There is no kdelibs-mingw, only mingw-utilws and
> kdelibs-msvc. But still after installing the devel the same problem appears.

Ok, it looks like it just isn't easily possible to switch the mode in
the KDE installer. Apparently you need to either delete your KDE
installation and start afresh (probably the least troublesome as long as
you have not yet configured anything special in KDE), or install to an
additional KDE directory. This time, on the third page of the installer,
be sure to select Compiler Mode "MinGW". You may need to select "Package
Manager" mode for that. Now the -mingw versions should be available (you
need kdelibs-mingw and kdebase-mingw).

Sorry about the trouble. I hope this time it will work.