[rkward-users] RKWard 0.5.1-pre2: First preview of RKWard on Windows

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Jun 16 13:07:27 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 16 June 2009, I. Soumpasis wrote:
> Nothing.   Can this line be written in another way. What is the alternative
> character of space in windows?

Try this:
      CALL "%R_BINARY%" CMD "%RKWARD.BIN%" %1 %2 %3 %4 %5

> I added the path, but nothing again. I searched the KDE folder for
> libtexteditor.dll but it is not there. I installed KDE 4.2.3 (checked all
> available components).

Ok, well that *is* another problem, then. You will have to install that file
somehow. I'm not sure, which package it is in, and I'm not currently on
windows to check. Perhaps you need to specifically install kdelibs-mingw (you
may need to chose "Developer mode" and "MinGW" in the initial steps of the
installer).

Did anybody succeed in getting RKWard to run on windows, yet?