[rkward-users] Prob installing rkward for Ubuntu hardy

Matthieu Stigler matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 17:21:09 UTC 2009

meik michalke a écrit :
> hi again,
>
> On Wednesday 03 June 2009 18:45:56 meik michalke wrote:
>
>> am Mittwoch, 3. Juni 2009 (17:27) schrieb Matthieu Stigler:
>>
>>>   rkward: Dépend: kdelibs5 (>= 4:4.0.5-0ubuntu1~hardy3) mais
>>> 4:4.0.3-0ubuntu5.2 devra être installé
>>>           Dépend: libqt4-dbus (>= 4.4.0) mais il n'est pas installable
>>>           Dépend: libqt4-network (>= 4.4.0) mais il n'est pas installable
>>>           Dépend: libqt4-svg (>= 4.4.0) mais il n'est pas installable
>>>           Dépend: libqt4-xml (>= 4.4.0) mais il n'est pas installable
>>>           Dépend: libqtcore4 (>= 4.4.0) mais il n'est pas installable
>>>           Dépend: libqtgui4 (>= 4.4.0) mais il n'est pas installable
>>> E: Paquets défectueux
>>>
>>> How can I solve that?
>>>
>> try adding the official hardy-backports repository.
>>
>> it's odd though, i don't recall activating them in my build system in the
>> first place... hm...
>>

> i checked that again, and just as i remembered i didn't use the backports
> repositoy on the build system(s). that is, the hardy packages i provide do not
> depend on kdelibs5 >= 4.0.5-0ubuntu1~hardy3 but are fine with 4.0.3-0ubuntu5.2
> (i checked that with aptitude). i have no clue where the dependencies above
> come from. can you please post the results of "aptitude show rkward"?

Hi

Thanks for your help! Actually I took another solution which is to
upgrade the system (now Ubuntu 9.04) but the bad part of it is that I
can't now check for this problem with 8.04... sorry for it!

Btw, I installed rkward for 8.04 with your repos on two others machines
and this problem didn't appear...

I just had a small problem when I came to Ubuntu 8.10, is that the
default plugin path was:
/usr/share/apps/rkward//all.pluginmap

I had to change it to:
/usr/share/kde4/apps/rkward/all.pluginmap

Thanks a lot!