[rkward-users] rkward and ubuntu 9.04

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Aug 5 08:39:09 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Tuesday 04 August 2009, alexandre villers wrote:
> I just had a problem with the directory where RKward stores downloaded
> libraries (names of the one existing and the one requested when downloading
> did not match /.rkward/package_archive).

I'm afraid I did not quite understand the problem. Could you give some more
detail on what is (not) happening, and what you expect to happen?

Note that two directories really are involved. First, R downloads the package
sources to some directory. This is ~/.rkward/package_archive by default, if
Settings->Configure RKWard->R packages->Archive downloaded packages is checked.
Else the source packages are downloaded to a temporary directory.
In a second step, the packages are installed in the R library directory.