[rkward-users] help to install RKward on Ubuntu 9.04

alexandre villers alexandre.villers at cebc.cnrs.fr
Tue Aug 4 08:22:22 UTC 2009

Dear all,

Sorry for what may appear as a mail from a lazy person. I decided to stop using windoze and assimilated and to jump into the world of free softwares. Unfortunately I'm at the end of my PhD and did not have much time to properly learn how to use linux.
I was already using R on windoze and but was a bit confused by its appearance on Ubuntu and found that Rward would be a good starting point.
But even after reading the wiki on how to install RKward, I must admit I'm still completely lost.
So if someone is in holidays and can waste time detailing me the "how to"...

Best regards

Alex
Alexandre Villers
PhD. Student