[rkward-users] [rkward-devel] RKWard 0.5.0c is released

Pierre-Yves pingou at pingoured.fr
Wed Apr 1 12:12:22 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 22:11 +0200, Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have just uploaded RKWard 0.5.0c. For a more elaborate announcement, see
> http://rkward.sourceforge.net/ .
>
> Many thanks to all testers and contributors. The amount of testing and
> feedback in the few days since my first call for testing has been truly
> amazing.

I just updated the RPMs for Fedora (rawhide (Fedora 11) will be update
to date from tomorrow, Fedora 9 and 10 will be after a week in the
testing repository)

Sorry for not having be able to participate to the testing of this
release earlier, everything went fine for me (build and first testing).

Thanks for the new release,

Regards,

Pierre