[rkward-users] Update 0.5: how to get the old shortcuts?

Matthieu Stigler matthieu.stigler at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 17:48:38 UTC 2008

Hello

Last week, the KDE version in the repository for Ubuntu 8.04 came from
3.4 to 4.0.5, so RKward was updated to 0.5. The change made some minor
problems:

-the shortcuts are differents... if I remember well,  could use F8, F9
and F10 for run line/selection/all and now it changed, one needs Shift +
F8, F9 and F10... Am I right? And there was also the shortcut Shift + L
for run line... I did not find a way to configure it in the old
fashion... is there a possibility?

-the icons in the toolbar for th are too large to be all displayed (this
may come from the french version where "run all" becomes "lancer la
ligne courante") so I can't see them all. Can I configure how they are
displayed?

Thank you!!