[rkward-users] Απ: RKWard 0.5.0 for KDE4 is released

I. Soumpasis nono.231 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 17:26:24 UTC 2008

2008/1/21, Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de>:
> Hi,
>
> version 0.5.0 of RKWard is available for download, now. See
> http://rkward.sf.net for some more details. The new release is designed for
> KDE 4, and needs a least KDE 4 libraries to be installed.
>
> Many thanks to all contributors, testers, translators!

Hi Thomas and everybody!

I installed in a virtual machine kubuntu with KDE 4.0 (from here
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/kubuntu/releases/gutsy/kde4/. This is an
unsupported remaster of Kubuntu 7.10 with KDE 4.0.) Installed
development packages and downloaded via svn the latest rkward 0.5
sources.  Everything worked fine. I had to add the plugin maps myself.
No problem.

The only problem that I had is that the plugins are actually not
working. Selecting a variable and pressing the green arrow does
nothing. Do not know if I am doing something wrong or there is a
problem. Is it reproducible?

Kind Regards
Ilias