[rkward-users] RKWard 0.4.9 is released / RKWard 0.5.0 timeline

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Jan 16 15:18:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

On Wednesday 16 January 2008, Donatas G. wrote:
> On Wednesday 16 January 2008 09:28:49 rašėte:
> > but I
> > would check your debian/rules file: this line seems to be causing the
> > problem:
> >
> > dh_shlibdeps -- --ignore-missing-info
> > I think it should just be
> >
> > dh_shlibdeps --ignore-missing-info
>
> did not help... The problem persists.

if "the problem" is still that -lgfortran is not found, then in fact this will
not change anything. See this thread
http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1883207&forum_id=165574
(among others) for suggestions on working around this. In general, I believe
installing g++, gcc, and gfortran in version 4.2 should do the trick.

Even with that solved, the "--ignore-missing-info" parameter will lead to
problems building a .deb on ubuntu. See
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.statistics.rkward.devel/88/focus=89 and
the follow-up mail.

Meik Michalke has prepared a .deb for ubuntu gutsy and i386 (thanks!). I've
uploaded this to:

http://rkward.sourceforge.net/temp/rkward_0.4.9gutsy1-1_i386.changes
http://rkward.sourceforge.net/temp/rkward_0.4.9gutsy1-1_i386.deb