[rkward-users] [rkward-devel] First preview of rkward 0.4.9 / release timeline

pingou pingoufc4 at yahoo.fr
Sun Jan 6 22:00:04 UTC 2008

Thomas Friedrichsmeier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> a first preview release of RKWard 0.4.9 (for KDE 3) can be found at
http://rkward.sourceforge.net/temp/rkward-0.4.9pre1.tar.gz . If you have
some time, please download this and do some testing.

> -- Relase timeline --
>
> I think the 0.4.9 release is in fairly good shape already, and
probably no second preview release will be needed (unless serious issues
turn up). Still, since we're in the middle of the year-end holiday
season, we should go slowly, and target a release on or around Monday,
January 14 2008.

I have packaged it without problem (except the change on the
localization of the .desktop file)
For those who use Fedora and would like to test this new
version the RPM can be found there :
http://pingoured.dyndns.org/public/RPM/rkward/rkward-debuginfo-0.4.9pre1-1.fc8.x86_64.rpm
If needed I can build it for 32bits arch.

Happy new year to all of you.

Regards,
P.Yves