[education/rkward/releases/0.7.2] /: Prepare release candidate.
null at kde.org
Sat Oct 10 09:49:08 BST 2020
Git commit 31c0af9d093c117356604ae9aee44f0a6a7c9cb5 by Thomas Friedrichsmeier.
Committed on 10/10/2020 at 08:47.
Pushed by tfry into branch 'releases/0.7.2'.
Prepare release candidate.
This is done on master to allow automated builds.
M +1 -2 ChangeLog
M +4 -1 CommitPolicy.txt
M +1 -1 VERSION.cmake
M +1 -1 rkward/plugins/pluginmap_meta.inc
M +1 -1 rkward/rbackend/rpackages/rkward/DESCRIPTION
diff --git a/ChangeLog b/ChangeLog
index 698f1b3a..0210df6e 100644
@@ -1,4 +1,4 @@
---- Version 0.7.2 - UNRELEASED
+--- Version 0.7.2 - Oct-16-2020
- Script preview keeps vertical scroll position when updating
- Python development scripts have been ported to python3
- Fix some problems with plot preview in wizard-type plugins
@@ -15,7 +15,6 @@
- The new code hinting features from version 0.7.1 are now also available in the console
- On unix-systems, RKWard can now be run without installation
- Kate addons are now supported within RKWard. Intially, search-in-files, snippets, and projects are loaded by default
- * TODO: Instruct packagers that they should add a dependency on kate, or at least kate plugins
- Fixed: Avoid shorcut clash with kate part by removing conflicting (default) shortcuts, automatically
--- Version 0.7.1b - May-25-2020
diff --git a/CommitPolicy.txt b/CommitPolicy.txt
index 799f88a2..3a7e8491 100644
@@ -30,8 +30,11 @@ Branches and policies
* merge your commit to master, unless it is really specific to the release-branch (or unless you cherry-picked it from master)
This will be updated for each new stable release, but _only_ for each new stable release. Meant to allow tracking released versions. In general, please don't commit / push anything, here, unless you are the release manager.
+ For longer, experimental, or disruptive work, consider creating a branch named "devel/feature_description". Do let us know, when the feature is merged (or discarded), and the branch can be removed.
- For longer, experimental, or disruptive work, consider creating a branch named "work/feature_description". Do let us know, when the feature is merged (or discarded), and the branch can be removed.
+ The KDE git infrastructure special-cases branches under the prefix "work". Among other things these will allow history-rewrites, and will not produce commit notifications, i.e. the rules are much like for a personal fork.
+ Most of the time, please use a "devel" branch (see above), instead of a "work" branch, as this allows better collaboration.
The latest KDE4 based development version of RKWard. There may or may not be future bugfix releases for KDE4, but no active development is expected on this branch.
diff --git a/VERSION.cmake b/VERSION.cmake
index 1a3bea91..774c99ef 100644
@@ -1,3 +1,3 @@
# DO NOT CHANGE THIS FILE MANUALLY!
# It will be overwritten by scripts/set_dist_version.sh
diff --git a/rkward/plugins/pluginmap_meta.inc b/rkward/plugins/pluginmap_meta.inc
index f09492ff..ce45c42d 100644
@@ -8,7 +8,7 @@
<!-- Guard against accidental inclusion of pluginmaps in a different installed version of RKWard -->
- <dependencies rkward_min_version="0.7.1z" rkward_max_version="0.7.2y" />
+ <dependencies rkward_min_version="0.7.2" rkward_max_version="0.7.2y" />
diff --git a/rkward/rbackend/rpackages/rkward/DESCRIPTION b/rkward/rbackend/rpackages/rkward/DESCRIPTION
index 96df1523..3b931a0a 100755
@@ -18,7 +18,7 @@ Authors at R: c(person(given="Thomas", family="Friedrichsmeier",
role=c("aut")), person(given="the RKWard team",
email="rkward-devel at kde.org", role=c("cre","ctb")))
More information about the rkward-tracker