[rkward] /: Forgot to mention reworked code hinting (and to enable it for the Console window, too.)
null at kde.org
Tue Jan 21 21:05:48 GMT 2020
Git commit 04160cb6ad1a0b6faffc0096bb6f35f4cc1318be by Thomas Friedrichsmeier.
Committed on 21/01/2020 at 21:05.
Pushed by tfry into branch 'master'.
Forgot to mention reworked code hinting (and to enable it for the Console window, too.)
M +5 -1 ChangeLog
diff --git a/ChangeLog b/ChangeLog
index ffe12612..e9cc585a 100644
@@ -1,4 +1,8 @@
+--- Version 0.7.2 - UNRELEASED
+* TODO: Bring new code hinting features to the console window!
--- Version 0.7.1 - Jan-23-2020
+- Code hinting in script editor windows has been reworked, and now also completes argument names
- Instead of installing rkward R packages at build time, install them at runtime, when needed
- Add new commandline option "--r-executable=auto" for auto-detection of R installation
- Fixed: Underscore (_) was not accepted in names of newly created data.frames
@@ -53,7 +57,7 @@
- File selection fields in plugin dialogs remember the last used directory (per session), and check for a valid selection
- Better handling of text drag-and-drop inside the R console window
---- Version 0.6.5a - UNRELEASED
+--- Version 0.6.5a - UNRELEASED - This is the last version available for KDE 4, git branch kde4
- Fix NAs introduced by editing data containing characters that cannot be encoded in the system locale
- Fixed: Preview boxes followed by a <stretch/> element would not work under some circumstances
- Fixed: Setting an output CSS file via the GUI did not work
More information about the rkward-tracker