[rkward/work/qtwebengine] /: bookkeeping
null at kde.org
Wed Apr 1 14:25:34 BST 2020
Git commit 3df5bc75d5c9bb669244d93c61e4ed8486b3edd6 by Thomas Friedrichsmeier.
Committed on 01/04/2020 at 13:25.
Pushed by tfry into branch 'work/qtwebengine'.
M +1 -2 ChangeLog
M +3 -0 INSTALL
diff --git a/ChangeLog b/ChangeLog
index 1c79ac76..65dfc7f2 100644
@@ -2,8 +2,7 @@
- Support using QWebEngine instead of QtWebKit (still supported)
- Should all KIO-schemes be supported (not too hard to do, help:/ already supported)?
- - fix context menu quirks
- - Support pdf
+ - Support pdf?
- <text> elements in plugins may now also contain clickable links, including rkward://-scheme links
* TODO: Bring new code hinting features to the console window!
- On unix-systems, RKWard can now be run without installation
diff --git a/INSTALL b/INSTALL
index 23d389f7..1f09b13e 100644
@@ -32,6 +32,9 @@ The cmake command offers a number of parameters to control the build process. So
In some cases you may want to set the following options:
+ By default QWebEngine is used for HTML rendering, if available in version >= 5.12.0. Otherwise QtWebKit is used. You can
+ force compilation for QtWebKit by setting: -DNO_QT_WEBENGINE=1
path to the R executable. You may want to set this, if you have multiple versions of R installed, or R is not in your path. Example: -DR_EXECUTABLE=/usr/bin/R
More information about the rkward-tracker