[rkward/work/generalized_preview] /: Merge branch 'master' into work/generalized_preview
thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Dec 29 13:38:41 UTC 2015
Git commit 19ad7eade3ff927107d49dc7ef946a7ebe4577fd by Thomas Friedrichsmeier.
Committed on 21/12/2015 at 14:35.
Pushed by tfry into branch 'work/generalized_preview'.
Merge branch 'master' into work/generalized_preview
M +1 -1 ChangeLog
diff --cc ChangeLog
@@@ -1,7 -1,6 +1,7 @@@
+- data.frame objects outside of globalenv() can be opened read-only in an editor window
- Show a warning screen when invoking plugins from the command line (or from clicking an rkward://-link in an external application)
- --- Version 0.6.4 - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
+ --- Version 0.6.4 - Dec-20-2015
- Fixed: Plugin variable slots taking more than one object would not be hightlighted in red while invalid
- Plugins check for correct object type, in more places, but allow to proceed with questionable object selections
- Fixed: RKWard package repository would be listed twice on fresh installations
More information about the rkward-tracker