RKWard | rkward kdereview (#23)

Thomas Friedrichsmeier (@tfry) noreply at kde.org
Tue Jul 11 18:26:57 BST 2023

Thomas Friedrichsmeier commented: https://invent.kde.org/education/rkward/-/issues/23#note_717095

Regarding Flatpak and Appimage: We actually have both, but do not advertise them, because their usefulness is limited: R more or less depends on thousands of add-on packages, which (on Linux) are compiled from source on installation. The bundle formats won't cope with that aspect, as it will essentially result in libs from inside and outside the bundle getting mixed.

We do have Windows and Mac bundles since many years.

You're receiving this email through KDE Activity Filter (see sysadmin/activityfilter on invent.kde.org)