language preferences and plugins

meik michalke meik.michalke at hhu.de
Wed May 4 14:44:07 BST 2022

hi,

Am Dienstag, 3. Mai 2022, 18:32:18 CEST schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> Hm, I don't see this. You are talking about the state after a restart
> of RKWard, right? And - to make sure - also the strings "inside" the
> dialogs, rather than just the menu entries?

yes.

> Are you calling
> rk.switch.frontend.language() from anywhere?

i think i know what's causing it: i've used british english instead of US
english. if i use the latter instead, dialogs are english as expected. for
british english it keeps using the german translations

  heinrich-heine-universit"at
  geb"aude 23.03.00.26        |  tel +49 (0)211 8113498
  40204 d"usseldorf           |  fax +49 (0)211 8111753

  https://psycho.hhu.de       https://reaktanz.de
  https://rkward.kde.org      https://twitter.com/RKWardNet