RKWard | Sources for citation of RKWard added (!18)

Thomas Friedrichsmeier (@tfry) noreply at kde.org
Wed Jun 15 19:04:45 BST 2022

Thomas Friedrichsmeier commented:

What I'm not totally happy with, is that this adds a new section. I'm afraid the dashboard will become less useful, if we put too much on it.

Of course, the info itself is important. But does it have to be available, on the front-page, immediately? Alternatives might include:
- A new "About RKWard" page (linked from the existing "Documentation starting points" section).
- Help->About RKWard (with some added info). Arguably a standard location for this type of info.
- Make it part of the FAQ?

(Also, the link title is rather too long, it will get shortened in an ugly way, if the window is not wide enough; but that's just a nit).

You're receiving this email through KDE Activity Filter (see sysadmin/activityfilter on invent.kde.org)