missing menus in macOS

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at kdemail.net
Fri Jul 1 22:28:14 BST 2022

Hi,

On Fri, 01 Jul 2022 10:41:19 +0200
meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> could this perhaps be an unintended
> side-effect of the context sensitive toolbar being updated? or a path
> setting leading to RKWard looking for configuration in the wrong
> place, depending on how it was built? or could this be related to an
> old configuration after upgrade?

no, it appears to be something deeper in KXmlGui. By now, with a lot of
trial an error, I have tracked the bug to the preview pane. If I rip
that out, the error is gone (at least the Linux variant of it, but yes,
it's very likely the same underlying issue). The preview area is in
fact doing some rather non-standard KXmlGui things in order to provide
that hamburger menu (which is pretty useful for plots, at least). I'll
have to look into rewriting that, somehow.