Sv: rkward-devel Digest, Vol 86, Issue 12

Anders Fridberger anders.fridberger at liu.se
Mon Aug 1 19:28:01 BST 2022

Sounds great, thanks for all the work! Will try it tomorrow.
The installed version of qt is qt5-qtbase-devel-5.15.2-4.el8.x86_64
Unfortunately, I don't know where to find whether Red Hat has modified these packages in any way. The package manifest that comes with 8.6 has no such info.
If you want to try it out yourself, I understand that RHEL is free for developers but one has to register with their developer network to download it.
Best wishes
Anders