tab completion

meik michalke meik.michalke at hhu.de
Sat Apr 10 00:14:47 BST 2021

hi,

Am Samstag, 9. Januar 2021, 15:28:17 CEST schrieb meik michalke:
> so, this seemed to be good for a while, but just now it fails me again. i've
> built a package and run tests which failed because of buggy examples. ther
> is now no completion at all in the R console.
>
> e.g., "data.fram" doesn't complete to data.frame, but as soon as i type
> "data.frame(", the argument hints are still showing.
>
> so far i was not able to reliably replicate this, it just happens like now.

this is really still bugging me. i wish i knew what goes wrong, but every now
and then tab completion is just gone until i restart RKWard. it seems to be
related to package building, especially if it fails. i have no clue.

  heinrich-heine-universit"at
  geb"aude 23.03.00.26        |  tel +49 (0)211 8113498
  40204 d"usseldorf           |  fax +49 (0)211 8111753

  http://www.psycho.hhu.de    https://reaktanz.de
  https://rkward.kde.org      https://twitter.com/RKWardNet