Release planning

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at kdemail.net
Sun Sep 20 12:46:14 BST 2020

Hi there!

I think it's about time to create an official new release. Importantly,
0.7.1 does not yet contain the ability to load kate plugins, and so we
really have some pretty nice features to show off.

The Mac and Windows builds are now working, again, and now come bundled
with pandoc. As usual, these are in most need for testing:
- https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/RKWard_Nightly_win64/
- https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/RKWard_Nightly_macos/

Is anybody aware of important issues that need to be addressed before
the next release? Do you have plans to add something short term?

Otherwise I'd like to target a release date early October, and make a
more formal call for testing and translations, next week.