Completion features in R console

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon May 4 21:03:27 BST 2020

Hi!

Am Mon, 04 May 2020 17:56:44 +0000
schrieb Stefan Rödiger <stefan_roediger at gmx.de>:
> Hi. I am using it.
> No issues so far.

Good. How do you feel about behavior of the enter key? Esp. when typing
something like
  somevar <- 1 + anothervar
where completion would pop up for anothervar. I am wonderding whether
I should make it that if you press enter, while the completion dialog
is active, but nothing is actually completed (because you have already
finished typing "anothervar"), the command will be run?

Or would this be too confusing?