Call for testing

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat Jan 4 09:55:24 GMT 2020

On Sat, 4 Jan 2020 09:17:25 +0100
Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
wrote:

> On Fri, 03 Jan 2020 20:42:22 +0100
> meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:

[...]

> > ok, that was also a no-show, but the error message was informative:
> > you need macOS >=10.14 to run this app. so only mojave and catalina
> > are supported.
>
> Hm, that's not what I was hoping to hear...

Small update on this: That is not intended, we should get support for
10.13, at least:

https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-windows/2020-January/011068.html

(And I suppose, once we do, we'll have to make sure to remember to take
a snapshot of the build environment, so we will have the choice not to
follow later upgrades. Apparently, the driver for the minimum version
requirement is Qt, and we've always been careful not to hard-require any
recent version of Qt in RKWard.)