there's merch

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri Nov 22 14:43:56 GMT 2019

hi,

while our homepage received a face-lift (see https://rkward.kde.org ) and
we're thinking about what needs to be done for a next release, we've managed
to set up a merch store. that is, if you were among the people interested in a
t-shirt, bag or coffee mug with the RKWard logo, christmas comes early:

  https://shop.spreadshirt.de/rkward/

let me know if you're missing something ;)