Sysadmin Load Reduction: Project Specific Sites

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Fri Nov 15 18:43:58 GMT 2019

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 4:37 AM Thomas Friedrichsmeier
<thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:

> Sorry 'bout the noise:
>
> On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 15:51:07 +0100
> Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
> wrote:
> > 2) Can I retrieve the old screenshots, somewhere? Sure a bunch of
> > those could do with an update, but I'd still like to reuse most.
> > (Screenshots page is just a list of filenames, ATM).
>
> Never mind this part, an old local backup and archive.org have me
> covered on this front.
>
> I'd still much appreciate push access for me and Meik, though.

The error message you received indicates that you've tried to push to
git.kde.org, however the website repository is located on Gitlab
(hence why the push was denied).
You'll need to access the repository via
https://invent.kde.org/websites/rkward-kde-org instead.

As neither yourself or Meik have logged into Gitlab, it is not
possible for us to provision access for you to the repository at this
time.

> Regards
> Thomas

Cheers,