Sysadmin Load Reduction: Project Specific Sites

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Nov 14 16:32:38 GMT 2019

Hi Alfredo!

On Thu, 14 Nov 2019 11:24:20 +0000
Alfredo Sánchez Alberca <asalber at ceu.es> wrote:
> Here you have a possible screenshot!

That is taken from rkTeaching, right? I don't think it's the screenshot
we need, right here (which should show off several areas), but it is a
good reminder about your excellent package. To make this more
discoverable by RKWard users, we should definitely mention it on our
webpages (after migration). But also I think it would make sense to host
a copy on our files.kde.org-area, so it can be installed using the
regular package management dialog in RKWard. Any objections to that?