issue with completion for S4 objects

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Feb 22 21:25:48 GMT 2019

Hi!

Ok, I know, I've written _that_ before, but I think most issues should
now be fixed. please test, if you can find some time.

Note that automatic popups can be turned off in the settings. The
default shortcut for starting completion, manually, is Ctrl+L (kate's
idea, not mine). But I hope they get in the way, less, now. Let me
know, if you have ideas for further tweaks.

The next step would be to bring the same to the R Console window. Not
sure, whether automatic completion offers should be the default, there,
but clearly Tab should serve as an additional manual trigger.

On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 07:49:58 +0100
Thomas Friedrichsmeier <thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de>