TODO/NOTE/... are isCode TRUE

Pierre de Villemereuil pierre.de.villemereuil at mailoo.org
Sat Sep 1 17:52:53 BST 2018

Dear all,

On the same note as for "headline":
https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/rkward-devel/2018-April/005013.html
the comment keywords TODO and NOTE (are there others?) are reported as TRUE using the isCode javascript function of KTextEdit.

As for headlines, those keywords being comments, I don't think they should be considered code. Is this the same bug?

Cheers,
Pierre.

PS: Thomas, I might have some time during the coming weeks to start meddling with unit tests for the indentation script. I'll see how it goes (I expect I'll be easy enough, but I fear stumbling into complications...).