first draft of an RMarkdown export plugin

Stefan Rödiger stefan_roediger at gmx.de
Sat Oct 13 12:59:34 BST 2018

Hi,

indeed a great thing! All tests worked well here.

A general remark on RMarkdon in RKWard. Methinks, RMarkdown is more like a method/philosophy than just a functionality. Rmarkdown is in data science with R very intensively used.
Why not put it as separate menu entry on a prominent place? Right now there is great functionality (the preview & and plugin) and more seems to come.

Regards
Stefan