Rmd temp file for preview

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Thu Nov 22 11:13:22 GMT 2018

hi,

Am Donnerstag, 22. November 2018, 09:50:04 CET schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> On Wed, 21 Nov 2018 21:52:43 +0100 meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-
duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> > that is, if the current ".Rmd" ending doesn't have an impact on
> > rendering.
>
> I'm afraid it does. We could try
>   <orig file name>_<random stuff>.preview.Rmd
> Would that help?

that should work, too. i actually didn't suggest that because it's unclear to
me what could happen if there is an actual file called preview.Rmd, but maybe
that's not an issue at all. or we could use

 <orig file name>_<random stuff>.rkward.preview.Rmd

just to be sure?

btw, i'm giving a presentation of the new preview feture in our colloquium
next month.