plugins for R 3.5 available

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon May 7 13:03:20 UTC 2018

Hi!

On Mon, 07 May 2018 14:06:33 +0200
meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> i've rebuilt all plugins for windows and macOS for R 3.5.

Great!

> unfortunately, it looks like the cran2deb4ubuntu_3.5 repo will need a
> few more weeks until all debian R packages are also available again
> (c2d4u currently hosts 11.109 packages, while c2d4u3.5 is at only 490
> now). this means rebuilding the debian packages will have to wait,
> too.

I believe that's also the reason why it's a separate repository: To
allow time for rebuilding, without breaking all old packages at the
same time. I am not sure what the long term plan is (I _guess_ it is to
replace the old repo, when done, but I'm not sure). R-sig-debian may or
may not have further info.