markdown highlighting

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat Mar 31 06:26:40 UTC 2018

On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 03:19:30 +0200
meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> Am Freitag, 30. März 2018, 22:00:06 CEST schrieb Thomas
> Friedrichsmeier:
> > I tried, but still works for me. Could you please test this on
> > some .Rmd files that you have _never_ opened before (e.g. copy one
> > to a new name).
>
> tried that now, doesn't help. all i get is plain black text on white
> background :: m.

Very strange. Well, you can test your theory by adjusting the filename
filter in Settings->Configure->Script Editor.

Does it think it's using any highlighting (anything checked below
Edit->Tools Move->Highlighting)?

kate opens with correct highlighting on the same system?

Could you once more give the _exact_ steps you take to reproduce?
Perhaps there's still some path that has not occurred to me, yet.