Windows nightly builds

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Mar 27 15:14:51 UTC 2018

Hi!

I am very happy to announce that - in addition to the our seasoned
daily builds for Ubuntu - we now have automated builds of RKWard on
Windows. The first of these has finished, successfully, today. You can
get the resulting installer (or 7zip archive, if you prefer) at
https://binary-factory.kde.org/job/RKWard_Nightly_mingw64/ .

The archive is still a little larger than necessary (somehow we're
including over 150MB worth of dictionaries, for example - I'll have
to figure out how to avoid this), but _should_ otherwise be functional.

You are very much invited to test these. When doing so, however, please
be aware that _you_ will typically be the first tester. Installers
downloaded from the above location did not get any form of quality
control, yet. I.e. please back up your data, and keep a fallback option
available.