markdown highlighting

meik michalke meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de
Sun Mar 25 11:35:47 UTC 2018

hi,

Am Sonntag, 25. März 2018, 13:12:57 CEST schrieb Thomas Friedrichsmeier:
> On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 13:23:31 +0200
> meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> > it seems RKWard is not using the syntax highlighting scheme that kate
> > provides for markdown/Rmarkdown code. can that be adjusted? it's now
> > common to write vignettes in *.Rmd format.
>
> I tried today, and it seems to work ok (frameworks branch). Not sure,
> whether I might have done anything to fix this, meanwhile...
>
> Do you still see this?

yes -- RKWard uses some sort of highlighting, but it looks awfully different
from what i see when i open the same files in kate directly. in RKWard it
looks like the parser is broken:
 https://reaktanz.de/stuff/R/RKWard/RMarkdown_in_kate_2018-03-25.jpg
 https://reaktanz.de/stuff/R/RKWard/RMarkdown_in_RKWard_2018-03-25.jpg