Is := correctly highlighted?

Pierre de Villemereuil pierre.de.villemereuil at mailoo.org
Wed Aug 29 20:21:43 BST 2018

Hi,

Thanks for this. By "assignment", do you mean as the "<-" is highlighted, or as the "=" is highlighted during a function call? Not sure which one is actually best here, but I would tend to choose the second one (as := is not an assignment for e.g. rlang and is a bit of both for data.table).

Cheers,
Pierre.