RKWard 0.7.0 is available

Rob van Bemmelen rvanbemmelen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 14:43:29 UTC 2018

Hi again,
I hadn't installed kate or kwrite, but after installing the former (which
came with a whole bunch of kf5 packages), the file selection window in
rkward worked!
Thanks again,
Rob

--
[work] Wageningen Marine Research, Haringkade 1 - 1976 CP  IJmuiden - The
Netherlands - rob.vanbemmelen at wur.nl
[home] Asserlaan 22, 1902 DS  Castricum - The Netherlands -
rvanbemmelen at gmail.com
[tel] +31 612 394 805 or +31 317 483 092 or + 31 640 968 054
[blog] http://overthetreeline.wordpress.com/  &
https://longicaudus.wordpress.com/