translations partly missing?

Thomas Friedrichsmeier thomas.friedrichsmeier at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Apr 16 19:41:11 UTC 2018

On Mon, 16 Apr 2018 21:35:13 +0200
meik michalke <meik.michalke at uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> Am Montag, 16. April 2018, 20:42:54 CEST schrieb Thomas
> Friedrichsmeier:
> i could have been more precise, too, but i must admit i thought it
> was totally obvious when you look at the menu titles ;-)

Yes, but I was not seeing what you were seeing, as it picked up
translations from a previous install, here...

> > Can you create a new Mac .pkg for the 0.7.0a hotfix (it's still on
> > the releases/0.7.0-branch)?
>
> will do. what about the latest comment by wolfgang bauer? and i'll
> keep waiting until the build issues are fixed.

Yep, hang on a little while longer. Investigating.

> have you already released, or can we also merge the updated build
> script?

updatebundle.sh? It's not inside the .tar.gz, so no need to merge. In
git I have not applied a tag. (And I had started uploading
0.7.0a.tar.gz, but that does not look right, yet).